Wet glue labelling machine
HEUFT TORNADO W
Equipping containers accurately: precise labelling.
The HEUFT TORNADO W, designed for an output range of up to 72,000 containers per hour, impresses with its outstanding precision when applying labels. The interaction of a well thought-out design and durable components ensures highest reliability and quality. Changeovers, cleaning and maintenance work can be carried out rapidly and smoothly with the labelling machine. Integrated inspection modules safeguard the features and quality of the final product sustainably. It carries out a fine adjustment of the containers with millimetre accuracy for maximum labelling quality as the HEUFT TORNADO W flex with servo technology – and particularly easy and fast brand changes.
Wet glue labelling
Applying labels perfectly: exact full container dress.
Body, collar, back, neck ring and closure labels: the HEUFT TORNADO W applies them reliably, carefully and precisely.
The containers are transferred smoothly to the carousel which guides them past the individual labelling units. Especially developed centring elements secure them in the course of this. Meanwhile the glue segments are coated with a quantity of glue which can be exactly adjusted. Therefore each of them takes exactly one label. This is peeled off carefully and the side with the glue is gently pressed onto the container. The rotating platforms are equipped with their own gears so that these rotate harmoniously. Therefore each individual label is applied precisely.
More than just labelling: direct presence check.
Double-checking, examining and verifying: the HEUFT TORNADO W can do more than "just" apply labels. It also checks the results of its work during the same work process. The presence of the labels is checked using sensors. This direct quality assurance can be extended by numerous other checking and inspecting functions upon request.
Fast brand changes
Changing simply: adapting without tools.
Uncomplicated, time-saving and reliable: the HEUFT TORNADO W not only keeps time and personnel requirements extremely low during running operation. Brand and program changes are also dealt with fast and easily: no tools whatsoever are required in order to replace the change parts.
The vertical adjustment of the labelling units is carried out just as automatically as the correct positioning of the sensors for checking the label presence. This saves human resources and reduces unproductive downtimes to a minimum.
Greasing automatically: minimum maintenance.
Central, automatic and economical: the correct amount of grease is applied to all the moving parts of the labelling machine so that everything always runs like clockwork. The integrated central lubrication system greases the main bearings and the container rotary gears and an oil pump the labelling stations. A special labyrinth seal prevents water entering the closed oil system in the course of this. This ensures the durability of all the components sustainably. Complex maintenance work can therefore be dispensed with.
Espulsione dei contenitori difettosi
Prevenire i richiami di prodotto: espulsione affidabile dei contenitori difettosi.
Veloce, attenta e accurata: la più alta precisione nel rilevare i difetti è realmente efficace solo se i prodotti difettosi vengono rimossi subito dopo. I sistemi di espulsione a segmento singolo o a multi-segmento della famiglia HEUFT svolgono questo compito con precisione e attenzione.
Optional additional functions
Making even more possible: extensions to the range of functions.
Labelling machines with their modular design based on the HEUFT SPECTRUM TX can be extended at any time. Thus the range of functions of the HEUFT TORNADO W can be optionally expanded with further functions for optimising and checking the labelling and product quality:
- Servo technology changes the machine into the HEUFT TORNADO W flex. It then scores points with even more flexibility. Because its rotating cam is no longer activated mechanically but electronically with servo motors. This makes it programmable according to the brand so that brand changes can be dealt with fast and easily. In addition, this flex technology together with precise camera technology achieves a fine adjustment of the containers with millimetre accuracy for even more precision when applying labels.
- The automatic magazine feed (AMF) makes a non-stop labelling operation possible. The servo-controlled add-on module increases the label stock and therefore minimises the need for manual intervention: a new magazine is simply pushed into place during running operation when a magazine is empty. Standstills are therefore sustainably avoided and human resources effectively saved.
- Camera-based modules check the position, fit, alignment as well as the brand purity of the labels. The HEUFT vio OCR verifies the best before dates and barcodes which have been applied.
- Special detection units check the fill height and the internal pressure.
- The bottle burst detection records burst containers in the infeed, stops the machine and protects it against contamination due to glass splinters.
- A special collection table prevents the accumulation of containers in the outfeed.
- Special sensors check the presence and the position of the closures. The logo detection identifies non-brand lids.
- The HEUFT VISION 360 carries out a continuous optical all-around inspection of the closures and even identifies minute defects.
- The HEUFT sonic checks the tightness of metal lids.
- The clean in place function saves time and supports the employees because it cleans the labelling stations automatically without the time-consuming dismantling of individual components.
HEUFT SPECTRUM TX
Controlling centrally: one platform for all requirements.
Precise, network-compatible and cross-system: the HEUFT SPECTRUM TX forms the basis for different technologies, modules and functions. The devices of the generation of the same name can be exactly adapted to individual requirements on site and retrofitted at any time due to this universal platform.
A cross-system component equality of 70 per cent ensures a high availability of spare parts. The central HEUFT SPECTRUM TX control unit creates a high level of precision during continuous product tracking and quality assurance due to its multiprocessing capability. A future-proof network connection ensures reliable remote maintenance and production data acquisition for optimum efficiency and productivity. In-house developed hardware and software and its own operating system ensure computing power and offer no opportunity for viruses or malware.
Lavorare con I sistemi HEUFT in modo affidabile: interfaccia utente grafica e pratica.
Chiara, utile e precisa: l’interfaccia grafica HEUFT PILOT è corredata di menù multilingue facili da capire e di diversi strumenti ausiliari. Pertanto l’utilizzo dei sistemi HEUFT SPECTRUM TX non è difficoltoso.
Leggi di più...
Importanti informazioni e chiari messaggi di errore forniscono all’utente un supporto specifico. Questo evita regolazioni sbagliate e riduce i tempi di fermo,ad esempio per i cambi formato. Livelli operatore protetti da password sono configurati in base all’area di competenza dell’operatore, cosa che contribuisce alla facilità d’usa del dispositivo. Sono inclusi: un completo manuale online e uno strumento per identificare e ordinare le parti di ricambio in modo semplice.
Less maintenance: minimum wear and tear.
Solid, robust and low-maintenance: the HEUFT TORNADO W is made of stainless steel with galvanized components. All the moving parts of the low vibration machine are almost non-wearing and therefore very durable. Extremely low maintenance requirements. Thus the rubber parts of the glue segments are vulcanised and dimensionally stable. This ensures the exact positioning of the labels as well as maximum ease of servicing and minimum maintenance requirements. The wear and tear of the specially developed centring heads is also extremely low. The centring bells can be replaced quite simply in one easy movement. All the components which come into contact with the containers are made of plastic. This keeps the noise level during the labelling process to the absolute minimum. The result: a solid, durable and easy to service construction.
Pulire con facilità: costruzione ottimizzata per l’igiene.
Accessibile, pulito e sicuro: il sistema HEUFT CleanDesign rende possibile l’uso dei dispositivi HEUFT in aree sensibili dal punto di vista igienico. Superfici inclinate facilitano la pulizia e prevengono l’accumulo di sporco.
Leggi di più...
Speciali canali e aperture permettono ai liquidi necessari per la pulizia di essere drenati completamente. Di conseguenza i germi e i batteri hanno poche superfici utili di contatto. Speciali alloggi e aperture garantiscono un’ottimale accessibilità. Le parti elettroniche sono totalmente protette. Le aree sensibili, quali i moduli ispettivi, sono a prova di polvere e protette contro spruzzi e getti d’acqua.
Tecnologie di rete
Tutto in rete: essere “online” per far crescere efficienza e qualità.
Trasmissione di informazioni in tempo reale, acquisizione dei dati di produzione, analisi della linea e manutenzione da remoto: la rete è la risposta!
Leggi di più...
I sistemi HEUFT sono dotati di interfacce all’avanguardia di rete (Gigabit Ethernet e TCP / IP) e di database (SQL / DDE) per la massima efficienza della linea e del controllo qualità, con flussi di lavoro più veloci e semplificati. Pertanto dati di produzione, registri degli accessi, difetti di produttività e analisi dei valori HACCP sono disponibili online. Il risultato di tutto questo è una precoce identificazione dei problemi. La connessione ai servizi di HEUFT TeleService è protetta da firewall e garantisce l’assistenza remota 24 ore su 24.
Capacity variants and designs
Fulfilling specific requirements: custom-fit equipment.
Modular, individual and custom-made: the HEUFT TORNADO W has different equipment options depending on the ambient conditions and the on-site requirements. Three different basic models are available for line speeds of up to 600, 900 or 1,200 containers per minute. The wet glue labeller is available as a straight-through system as well as an extended version for parallel transport. Furthermore its modular construction provides numerous other options in order to fulfil the customer's specific requirements exactly.
- highly precise complete dress for full containers with wet glue labels
- integrated inspection modules for sustainable quality assurance
- centralised lubrication for the complete machine
- especially robust, hard-wearing and durable construction with the hygiene-optimised HEUFT CleanDesign
- very easy brand changes and minimum maintenance
- minimum noise development
- simple integration into existing lines
- online connection for remote maintenance and production data acquisition
- performance range – up to 1,200 containers per minute